Wednesday, August 27, 2008

 

Now is the Time...

(3)
Bill Clinton is speaking as I write this. I am getting it on both TiVo and DVD. But time flies when you're doing booze: Write now! is the mantra. Only the now exists. Past and future are imaginations, confabulations, memories. Now is the time...
I love the fact that an 'African-American' has been nominated by the Democrats. This fact will have far-reaching consequences, not the least of which will be the demonstration to AAs who have tended to wallow in unfortunate tribal memories that Obama Made it! Therefore there is no existential excuse for their failures. The 'playing field' is not very steep any more. They need to shape up or ship out (to Africa). They need to take cues from Mexican Wetbacks who know prime real estate when they see it. They need to assimilate. Sooner is better.
(Naughty me. I can be so very simplistic now and then!)
Women can wait, as usual.
But I predict that a woman will soon grace our National Stage again, and that will be a lesson as telling as Obama's racial lesson: that lesson will be another worldwide lesson to wierdos who think that only sexually mutilated males are fit to lead, and that women are inferior because god is male.
The fact of the matter is that god is female. prove me wrong if you can.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?