Wednesday, August 27, 2008

 

I, Radiation Test Dummy

(1)
'If you feel good, do it' is my excuse for showing up again early. Last night's EMR log reads: (Light TCR, occ. gas, Rad 0300-0500, 0700-0830). Obviously I got enough sleep (2240-0830). Before leaving the depressing subject of EMR harrassment I want to revisit TCR. It is my duty as a Radiation Test Dummy to report this stuff: The night of 8-24-8 was a night devoted almost exclusively to TCR. Heavy TCR. Such nights are somewhat unusual but not exactly rare. Next morning as I sat on the couch watching tv I was still feeling the effects. I seemed to have a 'TCR hangover.' My upper body seemed to still be vibrating at the same frequency as the previous night, the difference being that the vibrations were only about ten percent as strong. I had noticed this effect before and had attributed it to a 'hangover effect.' But was it really? So, in something of a scientific mood I moved to the other side of the couch. Same feeling. I moved to the chair near the tv set. Same thing. I went to the bedroom and sat in the chair next to the computer. Same thing. I concluded that the sensation was indeed a 'hangover effect' and not more TCR. Question: how long will it last? As I sat there on the couch watching tv I made it a point to periodically estimate the 'hangover intensity.' My log reads:
----------
Up at 0845 BP 127/66 p54
0904 LR TCR or? (late entry:) TCR hangover until
0927 rat itch R foot
0959 LR TCR Hangover almost gone
1040 BP 125/69 P50 - nose running
1055 TCR H gone? ----> BR
----------
The 'hangover effect' declined in intensity over a period of about two hours to the point where it was no longer detectable. Do any of you neurologists out there have an explanation for this apparent effect?
Yours truly,
Your Radiation Test Dummy
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?