Thursday, August 07, 2008

 

The Ecstatic Llama Doll?

(2)
Meet Doctor Alexander Shulgin. He holds the world record for psychedelic trips. Apparently Dr. Shulgin is still sane and alive after all those trips! Whowudathought!? I need to admit at this point that although I am very familiar with the subject of illegal drugs, especially the 'mind-manifesting' drugs like Ganja and LSD (havinging done both numerous times), I am not at all familiar with recent developments, drugwise. Ecstasy (Empathy misnamed) sounds very interesting. I would love to try it. Would it replace my first love, LSD? Maybe. Maybe not.
Question: has the Dolly Lama ever done Ecstacy? If not, why not?
Further question: Shouldn't an Ecstacy Trip be mandatory for every political candidate? If not, why not?
Which brings me to my point: Shouldn't Buddhists all over the world be doing Ecstacy? If not, why not? It seems to me that the Buddhist ideal would be significantly enhanced by this drug. Why is there not a drug crisis in Tibet? Why is there not a drug crisis in Buddahism the world over? Why not in Christianity?
The answer, of course, is that the left brain dominates. The right brain waits.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?