Thursday, August 14, 2008

 

The Diagnosis Surfaces: Delusion!

(2)
I was attempting the impossible, of course, as I gave him a most succinct summary of a long-term stalking situation. He listened, then observed that the situation I described was 'far-fetched.' I agreed that it was 'unbelievable.' He asked if I was married (as if he didn't fucking already know!) I answered in the affirmative thinking, 'Here comes the 'What does your wife think about all this?' question. He then said, 'What does your wife think about all this?' It is a favorite question of both ACSD and Kaiser 'skeptics,' the implication being that, 'Nobody knows you better than your wife and we are willing to accept her diagnosis. Gotcha!'
I answered his dumbass question in words that amounted to, 'She doesn't know what to think.'
He then asked whether I had ever talked to Kaiser mental health professionals concerning the matter. I replied that I 'didn't like' the bastards. He then said that it seemed to him that I was 'delusional.' Surprise, surfuckingprise! I thought, 'This muthafucka has morphed into a psychiatrist!'
It was the final straw, which allowed me to terminate the meeting to my advantage. I nailed his dumb Jewish ass to the wall with something like, 'You obviously think that you know more about my life than I know. And that, Doctor, is your delusion.'
It was a glorious moment. As the unfortunate doctor hung there on the wall like Jesus crucified I stood up and said, 'This interview is over.' He said, 'That's your choice.' I agreed. He said something like, 'See you later.' I said something like, 'I don't think so.' Then I walked out.
On reflection it seemed to me that Dr. Tony had been 'prepped' by Judeo-faggot (Gerashian) forces who suggested the line of 'inquiry' which led to the most recent 'diagnosis.' Now I owe them another one of my own, which will appear in due time.
I got the impression that the visit had been recorded, at least audiowise, and maybe videowise, by Kaiser or Gerashian forces. If so, that would make at least two of us. At least.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?