Thursday, August 14, 2008

 

Conjecturetime Again...

(3)
The situation with Kaiser became deliciously complex today with a series of phone calls, beginning with Kootch's announcement, 'Kaiser wants to talk to you on the phone.' I said, 'oh goodie!' The time was about 1150. I answered the phone. The caller was a female named, 'Deshisha.' She advised me that (Dr. Anna) had filed a complaint against me on July 2, concerning my last visit with her on June 25, and that due to a heavy workload, Kaiser was only now, on August the fucking 14th, making me aware of that 'fact.' (Blogger seems to be no longer working properly at 18:13 - but ok at 18:17) She assured me that nothing would come of the allegation unless there was another incident filed by another doctor. I gave her my side of the story, which she seemed to accept without reservation. I got the impression of, 'no real problem.' But was I correct? Conjecturetime again, folks:
----------
Kaiser deliberately waited to inform me of Dr. Anna's tardy allegation in hopes that Dr. Tony would be able to also report an 'incident.' Kaiser had in fact taped my meeting with 'Tony baby' (and probably Gerash had also taped the same meeting). I would be willing to bet that there are three recordings of that meeting with Dr. Tony! Prove me wrong if you can. I know this: I intend to hang on to my version! I will also hang on to my recording of the meeting with Dr. Anna on June 25! And I have other recordings...
This brings us to The Elephant in the Room, mentioned in number (1) below: what was 'the elephant in the room?' Have you figured it out yet? No?
'My voice.' My voice was the Elephant in the Room. Neither the dumbass nurse, nor the dumbass doctor bothered to ask me about the Elephant in the Room. QED.
I further conjecture that Dr. Anna did not file her 'grievance' (being gassed here) because she was not following my blog (the address of which I had given her in our first meeting), but that after I informed her that she was 'fired' she became an avid reader, more or less in self defense. Too late, of course. It took her a while to get through it, hence her late response.
Prove me wrong if you can.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?