Wednesday, August 27, 2008

 

The Business End...




(4)

Continuing with our theme for this week I offer the amazing photo to our right, the substance of which you could never find in a Sears Catalog. Blue continues as the thematic color. Red will surface next week.
Do you see this amazing view of The Female as 'beautiful?' I do. But what would Jesus think?

I pose this question as a testable idea, because I have Jesus' number, and I know that next week the Republicans would be totally aghast by such a scenerio. You Democrats, on the other hand, are somewhat less critical of outrageous themes, and so I pose the question to you: would this photograph offend Jesus?

I am convinced that Republicans would unamimously condemn the said photo, whereas you Democrats would be divided, as usual, the reason being that you are a much more diverse bunch. It remains for Jesus Himself to answer the question.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?