Friday, August 22, 2008

 

Are You a Hippie?

(3)

(Just checked on Kootch again. Denver is losing 7-3. Her fans are blowing air in. It's chilly in there.)
The big news in Denver nowadays is, of course, the Democratic Convention. Glorious! Denver is about to cook up one very esoteric political dish! (By the way, I should mention that I have not been suffering from the effects of EMR since I began this iteration of my blog!) I will stay glued to my three tv sets, of course, for the next five or six days! Two of them are pretty much dedicated to CNN and MSNBC. I use the third one to roam the channels. I am one informed muthafuka!
Linkdump time:
----------
How to teach science to the Pope. I love this article because it illustrates how cultural blending occurs, to our collective benefit. Looong. Get coffee and sandwich first.
Awareness. Who and/or what has it? Very interesting. Do you have it?
Why LSD is good for your brain. I used to think that my chess game improved as a result of study, but I always suspected LSD even though that proposition seemed preposterous.
Acid tale.
The Periodic Table of Videos. I've only watched the Sodium video. Sodium is a metal which floats on water. You can cut it with a knife. It is an extremely violent chemical which combines with another extremely violent chemical, Chlorine to produce NACL, table salt.
Getting a grip on religion.
Five scientific theories which will make your head explode.
Are you a hippie? I am.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?