Wednesday, July 02, 2008

 

Searching for Doctor Goodbar

(2)
I did not take the prescribed medication, of course, since my bowel symptoms were already on the decline, and were gone altogether several days later. The rule with antibiotics is: if you don't really need it, don't really take it. I didn't take it. I fired Doctor Anna at that last meeting. I wasn't feeling very good at the time so I fired her face to face, not via blog. By the way, I had given Dr. Anna my blog address right at the beginning when I first hired her. I tried to explain to her at the time that I was being 'stalked' and that the stalker always targeted people in positions of power over me (police, physicians, etc). I offered her the blog address as a source of information which she - as my 'at risk' physician - might use to get an insight concerning what was about to happen to her. I felt guilty. She was beautiful. I hoped she would read the blog. She informed me many months later that she 'did not read the blog.' Oh well... Is Anna Jewish? I don't know. Never asked her.
I am now looking for a new 'primary care physician.' But before selecting a new one I need to apply the lessons I have learned: 1. Avoid good-looking sexy bitches: Gerash will target them first. 2. Avoid Irishmen: Gerash will target them next. 3. Avoid Jews: Gerash doesn't need to buy fellow Jews because many of them will do his work, gratis. It's a 'tribal thing.' You Jews know what I mean. 4. Avoid homosexuals: Gerash knows how to manipulate them. 5. Avoid 'blacks:' Gerash knows how to manipulate them also.
How will I proceed? Don't know yet. Stay tuned.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?