Thursday, July 31, 2008

 

Oyasumi-nasai

(5)



I leave you tonight with the sexy young woman to our (non-political) right. Those were the days!
In recent developments, I gave Kootch a 20 dollar bill for a beer run with the instructions: 'Go to an unusual beer shop, and/or buy an unusual six pack. I will like whatever you decide. Promise.' Such is my paranoia. (being gassed here)
Kootch pocketed the twenty and took off. She returned about 30 minutes later with a six pack of Coors 16 ouncers, from a booze shop she had rarely if ever visited. Good girl!
And I just opened her door with one of her 16-ouncers in hand and said, 'Cheers!' Kootch replied to the effect that there would be no more beer runs tonight. I replied to the effect that she need not worry about that, then wished her goodnight.
Which leaves only you and me. Hmm.
This might be a good time to warn you that I will revisit TMD next week. Meanwhile, I am totally delighted by the rise of the Native American tribal focus on gambling. The Indians are milking us! About time!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?