Wednesday, July 02, 2008

 

More is Better

(1)
Rereading last week's entries I am struck by how drunk I was! Obviously, the phone call to G-d was totally fabricated, as usual. The other stuff was true but incomplete. For example, I failed to mention that Rector had not allowed me to actually witness the most recent colonoscopy (2007?) although Kootch was permitted to witness it as usual. Another anomoly was that Rector had a different nurse, not the one we were used to. Furthermore that new nurse was not very friendly. I 'fired' Rector after that exam. I gave him my blog address during his post-procedural visit in the 'fart recovery room' right after he had pronounced me 'cured of colon cancer' and had advised me to return for my next colonoscopy at age 75. I was feeling too good from the medication to fire him then and there, so I fired him via blog. Eheh. If he read it he knew he was fired. If not, not. I chalked the entire bizarre experience up to... experience. I actually intended to return for my next colonoscopy at age 75, unless ominous symptoms suggested otherwise.
Ominous symptoms showed up and I visited Dr. Anna. She agreed that in view of the symptoms and my history of colon cancer a colonoscopy was indicated... until I remarked to her that Rector had suggested that I return at age 75. She then did an about face, declined to recommend a colonoscopy, and tried to blame my obvious bowel problem on my prostate! The rectal examination followed. She must have really mashed my prostate. She prescribed the antibiotic Ciprofloxacin. Cipro is 'a drug of last resort,' so we must presume that my prostate is in its last throes. Bad news! This might explain why my two most recent orgasms (yesterday or the day before) were less that spectacular. (Just kidding. My orgasms have been slowly going downhill since the late '90s, but they are still well worth the effort. Nowadays they are all 'manual' of course, since Kootch and I don't 'do it' any more.) Note to young people: orgasms are extremely valuable experiences. Have them while you can. More is better.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?