Thursday, July 24, 2008

 

The Mad Mirror Molester Strikes Again

(5)
I also did my LSD joke on an unsuspecting KP pharmacist. She was a good-looking black woman who seemed ripe for the joke. She called me when my turn came. I handed her my card. When she had punched my numbers into the the terminal I said, 'I'd like to order some LSD.' She then (apparently) began searching my account for LSD. After about eight or ten seconds it dawned on me that she had not got the joke. I said, 'You didn't get the joke. I really want Warfarin.' At that point she got the joke. We immediately became fast friends. She had some sort of an accent which led me to believe that she was new to America.
She advised me that my Warfarin would be ready in about 15 minutes. I told her, 'I'll be back later.'
I went to King Soopers across the street and bought a few items for Kootch, including cheese. Then I returned to Kaiser. I parked the car in the KP parking lot, then returned to the KP pharmacy where I picked up the Warfarin prescription. As I exited the room I spotted her smiling at me. I smiled back and waved. It was a moment of True Love which would have taken on intense psychological meaning had I later downed a few beers, then smoked some Ganja.
But the moment was impressive enough as it was.
I had brought the small bag from King Soopers with me, and I had stashed the Warfarin into said plastic bag. I did this for two reasons: (1) I know that Gerash has always had the keys to our car. (2) The cheese might melt a bit in the sun. So, when I reentered Kootch's Toyota I was quite surprised to see that The Mad Mirror Molester had done his thing while I was inside KP. It's been years! It was very interesting that TMMM did not at all reprise the previous MMM MO, but instead invented a new, personal MO.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?