Thursday, July 31, 2008

 

Little Did They Know!

(1)
Continuing with the drog in (1) below: The situation rapidly became so creepy that I decided to leave. Upon opening the door to the examination room I discovered a security guard stationed outside. Uhoh. I asked the guard whether he had any objection to my leaving the building. He replied in the negative. I headed for the building entrance, two raving maniacs and one guard in tow (the guard, the faggot Massey, and his nurse). Massey and the nurse were talking to me as if I were a child, entreating me to allow them to transport me downtown for tests immediately. I noticed an ambulance outside the building but did not realize it was reserved for me. I did not notice any ACSD squad cars in the dim light. I would soon discover that there were at least two well-hidden squad cars somewhere in the large parking lot. The raving idiots followed me all the way to my car. Just as I inserted my key to unlock my car I heard a voice behind me say, 'Do not open that door.' I thought it was one of the trio behind me. 'Fuck you,' I thought, as I opened the door.
I was immediately 'assaulted' (there is no other word for it) from behind by an ACSD 'creep' (there is no other word for it) who had not identified himself as a police officer. Seems that the faggot Massey had called the ACSD and claimed that I had told him I was going to 'take out' Walter Gerash. The idiots believed him, of course. It's their job. Furthermore, thay had already been well briefed, in what turned out to be a conspiracy engineered by Gerash.
To make a long story short, I was then strapped down in the ambulance and taken to a Kaiser Permanente station at some (unnamed) hospital. A few interviews and seven or eight hours later I was transported to the looney bin behind Lutheran Hospital in downtown Denver. I eventually called Kootch and told her where to pick up the car. Kootch took the bus to Kaiser and rescued the car. Kootch rescued me from the looney bin the next afternoon after it became clear to the idiots at the looney bin that I was not a threat. Little did they know how much of a threat I would eventually become!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?