Monday, July 07, 2008

 

Final

(2)
Which brings us to the last interview with my last beer:
----------
me: Nothing personal.
be: I know that.
me: As a last gesture to beerdom would you be at all inclined to express your final fears before becoming urine?
be: Yes! Our situation is well known but ignored. Our cause needs to be recognized.
me: Your cause?
be: Our cause! We are processed from mouth to potty by the millions of gallons every day and every night. Through kidneys! Yuck! And through bladders! More yuck.
me: You need to see this inevitable process as natural. You need to learn how to love kidneys. You need to learn how to love bladders.
be: We love cans. We could never learn to love kidneys, Bladders.
me: Is that your final argument?
be: Absolutely final!
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?