Wednesday, July 02, 2008

 

Avoiding The Curse

(3)
We will now revisit my drog. But first I need to point out certain features of the previous entry which may have escaped you. Notice, first of all, that Gerash's characterization of me as a 'category 9 Antisemite' was not challenged at all. Gerash's 'curse' was taken at face value by fellow Jews. I was condemned by the charge alone. No evidence was required. My guilt was established by the charge itself.
My experience with Jews has been that this is common Jewish practice: if one Jew calls you an 'Antisemite,' then you are labeled. Other Jews will tend to treat you as such. If you are a doctor, for example, or a lawyer, or a politician, or a media type, the secret charge (it is always secret - just between Jews) of 'Antisemite' will haunt you. Your career will suffer and you will not know why.

Be that as it may, we all know that most Jews are real people just like you and me. That is to say that most Jews require evidence before condemning the innocent. My personal opinion is that 90 percent of Jews would take an unsupported charge of 'Antisemitism' with a grain of salt. That is my opinion. I think that most folks would agree with that opinion. Jews are pretty much just like you and me. But you will suffer from that ten percent of Jews who need no evidence. You know that. I don't have to tell you that. And so you are intimidated. You have much to lose. Better not criticise Jews. Better not become 'an Antisemite.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?