Thursday, June 19, 2008

 

Whozzis?

(5)
----------
'Jewish Defense League Headquaters (JDL, a secret location somewhere in Virginia:) "Hello."
Gerash (WG): "Hello. This is Walter Gerash, Head JDL Lizard for the Greatly Circumcised state of Colorado. I need to talk to Interstate Volunteers. High priority target."
JDL: "Standby...:
JDL: "Interstate."
WG: "I have a class one emergency request."
JDL: "Whozzis?"
WG: "Walter L Gerash."
JDL: "Who...?"
WG: "Colorado JDL. Are you new?"
JDL: "Been doin' this job 40 years. Whaddya want?"
WG: "I need volunteers to track a category IX AntiSemite from Denver Colorado to Austin Texas."
JDL: "Jesus... when?"
WG: "Not sure, but probably on the 26th or 27th."
JDL: "Lessee... that's Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma and Texas?"
WG: "Right."
JDL: "Hmmm. Oklahoma might be a problem..."
WG: "Why?"
JDL: "Low Jew density."
WG: "Ah."
JDL: "But a category nine! What a whopper! I predict a decent response... in fact, more than decent. If necessary we can cover with Jews from Kansas and Texas."
WG: "Fine. But I want same-state plates. I'll get back to you when I have a firm time schedule."
JDL: "That'll work, Mr. L. And what was your name again...?
WG: (hangs up)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?