Thursday, June 19, 2008

 

Very Strange and Very Entertaining

(6)
Much of the previous few posts qualify as 'inside stuff,' so if you didn't laugh very much I understand. I will continue this series next week. Fair warning.
Before closing tonight I did a superficial review of Susan Blackmore's site. Before long I found myself in a 'mystical mood.' The woman has done Acid! I... love... her! (But be aware that I love almost everybody when I'm drunk.) Aside from my two daughters (and Kootch) I have never met any female who has done Acid! The kids were kids, of course, and due to age and inexperience were not really qualified to discuss the psychological and philosophical implications of Acid. As I have said on more than one occasion, 'Acid is wasted on the young.' And not that those girls did not absolutely love the Acid Experience: they did. Only Kootch did not. In fact, even our 'supplier' (Mark - Kathy's husband) seemed to be innocent of the ultimate philosophical implications of our collective journey. I enjoyed those trips deeply, philosophically, existentially. Mark and the girls, on the other hand, enjoyed those trips only as fun sensory experiences which were very strange and very entertaining.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?