Thursday, June 12, 2008

 

The Ultimate Decider

(2)
I trust that my female readers enjoyed the previous post much more than my male readers did, and this generates feelings of guilt, since I have no comparable cunt links at the moment. Sorry. I'll try to make it up to you in the future. Stay tuned, boys: I promise you some cunt! Eventually.

I'm still in the process of transfering my DROG from OC to NC. It is a huge project, especially printwise, and rereading it generates huge emotions, not the least of which is 'embarrassment.' I am amazed by how much I had totally forgot! I take this occasion to recommend to my readers that they keep a journal. My experience is that my brain does not retain the 'trivia' of my life, but 'remembers' it when reading my journal. (I only wish that I had started my journal sooner.) This suggests to me that my brain is 'tuned to forget,' that it focuses on the NOW, while at the same time retaining a 'memory structure' which instantly recognizes 'true personal history' (or some reasonable facsimile thereof) when such data arises, if ever. Alien data is rejected immediately. That is to say that 'false memory' (from a false 'journal,' for example) would not fit within the general framework and would be rejected or would be suspect. This 'memory framework' is not enough to generate 'actual memories.' You need a journal for that. The important thing is that our 'memory framework' connects directly to our emotional brain. And the emotional brain is the ultimate decider. Hmm. This would seem to suggest a revision to my suggestion that 'emotion preceeds logic.' In light of that, here is my new conjecture: Emotion precedes logic, and follows logic.
Which brings us to The Web: Blogging is good for you.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?