Thursday, June 05, 2008

 

Tripping With Beethoven

(4)
2231L (1031 pm) and I just did my blood sugar test for the last time tonight: 83. This is the lowest I have ever seen it, and represents an actual 24 hour fast value (except for some caffine, some beer, and some whiskey). A quick look at Streaming Circumcised Media (SCM) suggests that Hillary and Obama are meeting even as I type this. Good news! A unified Democratic Party will have the best chance to defeat the Republican Party in November.
Meanwhile I am wondering: Can you actually buy real Ganja seeds online?! Really!? Oh my god! I hope so!. Naturally I will keep you informed. My lungs are feeling better and better by the minute...
It seems to me that here is an appropriate moment to listen to 'trip music.' Enjoy. (Later: I just watched and listened to the entire piece. Glorious!)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?