Thursday, June 19, 2008

 

Tracking a Nine

(3)
Looks like I'll have to resort to my DROG for something new tonight. So, by way of background, I hereby submit a DROG entry from January 2002. The story is entirely my concoction, and was inspired by my sudden trip to Austin, Texas to visit my circumcised brother, David. I drove Kootch's Toyota. Kootch rented a car in the interim (I paid). I had been talking on the phone to my brother David occasionally during the previous months, but it eventually dawned on me that I needed to talk to him face-to-face. I decided to take off suddenly one day in order to surprise the stalker Gerash and his Judeo-faggot minions. It worked for a while, but they caught up with me soon enough.

As it became clear to me that I was being followed I began thinking about how I could create a sort of narrative - from the Gerash point of view - of the journey. I worked on this narrative as I drove to Austin. I refined the narrative as I drove back to Denver a few days later. Once back in Denver I wrote it all out on my DROG over the next month or two. Rereading it over the last few days I found it totally hilarious. I should mention that this was not the first occasion on which I was followed - interstatewise - by Gerash's minions: a previous visit to Salina, Kansas served to alert me to the unfortunate fact that 'leaving Colorado' did not necessarily mean, 'leaving Gerash.' I was therefore prepared in the sense that I knew more or less what to expect.
Without further ado I will quote the first installment in the next blog entry.
I should mention that I was tempted to define some of the terms used, but decided against it. The readers deserve to experience the original entry as 'virgins.'
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?