Wednesday, June 25, 2008

 

The Pink Panty Mystery

(4)
A bit of history at this point: I'd had a previous bout with Colon Cancer. Kaiser caught it in time (after I complained of blood in the potty) and it was successfully ressected. They called it a 'splenic flexure.' I became known as, 'Splenic Flexure.' For a while I thought I was going to die. No joy! (Thunder there. WHTZSNM is obviously very pissed off.) Kaiser put their surgical 'Gold Team' on my case. They did a magnificient job, in spite of the fact that I had answered, 'none' to their question, 'Religion?' (This is all in my DROG.) That was back in about 2000. Since then I have followed Kaiser's recommentations regarding colonoscopies. Those (Whoa! Near miss! Damn that was loud!) examinations yielded several polyps which were duly chopped out by the intrepid Doctor Rector (forgot his first name) and his glorious nurse. Butt after my most recent colonoscopy (2007?) Rector advised me that no polyps were found, that I was cured, and that I should return when I was 75 years old. I welcomed the news. I really hated colonoscopies, even though I got to watch the procedures on live video. Kootch got to watch too. I'd explained to Rector right at the beginning that if both Kootch and I were not allowed to watch the proceedings then there would be no colonoscopy. Rector got the message. We both watched. I recorded the proceedings on my VR - just in case. Kootch and Rector's RN (?) developed a 'relationship.'
I remember one very humerous incident: On that particular day I was wearing a pair of very hot pink nylon panties. I knew that Rector (et al) was all business and was not the least interested in my underpants. In the restroom I folded them under my shorts... or put them in the pocket of my shorts. Whatever. I then put my clothes on the lower shelf of the gurney. But before I was wheeled into (or out of) the 'procedure room' on that fine day, a nurse appeared with my panties in hand, smiling. She asked Kootch, "Do these belong to you?"
We both recognized them immediately. Kootch answered in the affirmative and the nurse said that she had found them in the hallway. I knew immediately that her story was bullshit, but Kootch assumed (as usual) that the nurse was telling the truth. She accepted the panties as if that gigantic pair of hot pink nylon panties had fallen off the gurney in the middle of the hallway and she had not noticed!. I was, of course, embarrassed (presumably so was Kootch), and chalked the incident up to a 'Gerashian joke.' I conjectured that a Gerashian mole had stolen the panties between the time I had taken them off in the rest room, and the time she had presented them to Kootch in the hallway.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?