Thursday, June 05, 2008

 

Hmmm!

(3)
Continuing with the theme of the previous post, what would it take for me to grow some Ganja?
1. I would need to acquire some seeds. Since I have no contact with people (except Kootch) I would need to acquire those seeds over the internet. That might or might not work.
2. Presuming that worked, I would have to make room in the closet for my plants. Hmm. On the minus side there is a lot of stuff in the closet that would have to be thrown away. On the plus side there are still hooks in the closet ceiling which would support the necessary gro-lamps (I grew my last batch in that closet).
3. I don't think Kootch would object.
4. I don't think the ACSD would make it an issue (for obvious reasons).
5. My quest would make very interesting reading on my blog. Hmmm!
6. You would love it! I know you.
7. Last but not least, I would need to buy a bong. Can you buy a bong legally nowadays? I remember our last bong: it had a very large bowl which nicely matched the weak Ganja I had grown. We used to load the bong with hot water from the sink, then we would load the bowl with my weak Ganja. Then we would smoke it. The smoke would have to travel through a filter, then through the hot water. Most of the particulates would be trapped by that passage and the resulting smoke would be reasonably safe. Meanwhile, the moist air from the hot water would make it easy for 'the medicine to go down.' It was much better than simply doing a 'joint.' When I read this again over the weekend - having recovered from my hangover - I will no doubt conclude that here is a new direction (a phase transition) for my blog.
We shall see...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?