Wednesday, June 25, 2008

 

God as Blogger Fan

(5)
I should probably mention at this point that my characterization of the American Medical System in a previous post as, 'pathetic' does not at all reflect my judgement of Kaiser Permanente. I owe my life to Kaiser Permanente. But many unfortunate Americans (about 40 percent?) do not share my medical benefits. I had them in mind. I am old and (therefore) near death. But I seem to go on and on like the Energizer Bunny. Lucky me... I guess.
So before proceeding with this story I want to thank the many KP employees who keep an old man like me alive day by day. I LOVE YOU ALL! You are beautiful people! Gloriously beautiful! More next week.

In the meantime I am very curious about WHTZSNM's apparent electromagnetic comment on my recent blog entry. Please standby while I dial 666 on the Brown Telephone. (I extended the antenna and dialed 666. G-d answered immediately.)
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Missed again, Idiot.
gd: Damn! How close?
me: Judging by the sound you were within about a half-mile.
gd. Damn! I'll get you one day...
me: I'm sure. Meanwhile I formed the conjecture that my blog and Your electromagnetic behavior were related. What do You say to that?
gd: Electro-what?
me: Magnetic. I formed the hypothesis that Your recent electromagnetic activity was related to my recent blog entries. I conjectured that You are a fan. Do You have a response?
gd: (Hangs up.)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?