Thursday, June 19, 2008

 

Go, Bills!

(1)

Blogger is scheduled to go down for about ten minutes in about five minutes. Meanwhile I'm drinking a bottle of Rolling Rock beer.
(later) Pretty good beer! Kootch says it tastes something like Kirin (a Japanese beer). I've finished that beer and downed a Natural Light (3.2) since then as Kootch and I watched Millionare. I'll save the five remaining Rolling Rocks for the next five blog sessions. The Rolling Rock idea came from a conversation I recently saw on MSNBC. Several well known media types were discussing the recent death of Tim Russert. They recalled a visit with Tim to the Roadkill Cafe. Tim expressed much pleasure that Rolling Rock Beer was available in such an out-of-the-way place. I deduced from that, that Tim was an RRB fan. But I must admit at this point that I am 'all Russerted out' after watching the many tributes on all of the cable news channels this week. And not that I wasn't a fan. I was a big fan. Rest in peace, Tim. I like your taste in beer. Go, Bills!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?