Friday, May 30, 2008

 

Who Knew?

(2)
CPE is more of a Newtonian concept.
But let's get right to the point: Circumcision is Bullshit! This amazing series comes in three parts, and tells you everything you need to know about that odius subject if you are a parent considering whether it is a good idea for your child. I loved it! True, it is quite profane, containing various f-bombs, s-bombs, and other bombs. That much is true. But it also contains the most essential information for parents who wonder whether it is a good idea to circumcise their brand new baby boy. This is must-viewing for parents of newborns! It is also very funny! Highly recommended.
The above-mentioned link is loaded with emotion, of course. So, for my more logical and scientific readers I offer this link which is totally devoid of emotion (I think). Be advised that there are many candid photographs of uncircumcised male genitalia which might be offensive to circumcised males and their mothers and fathers and brothers and sisters and aunts and uncles and cousins, and especially to Jews. My apologies to all.
I must confess that even I, prepuce-savy-former-Catholic-half-Irishman, was impressed. My appreciation for my foreskin soared. Who knew!?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?