Friday, May 09, 2008

 

Up Front Linkdump

(1)
Friv. 200 games. I've tried the checkers game, which is fascinating because of an added feature. I'm not a very good checker player but it hooked me.
26 learning games to change the world.
I like this surgeon! It was this precisely this concept (Hell) which turned me off (emotionally at first, then logically) to my inherited religion.
Doing it...
Fake mozart. Astonishing.
Real Mozart. Even more astonishing.
He can't even spell 'nuculer,' but we elected the dumb bastard anyway. Was it because of Gore's utterly stupid choice for VP? I think so.
And as a result we are all engaged in... whaaa?
Terrorism is a modern phenomenon because it is amplified by modern technology. What is the source of modern terrorism? Happy birthday, Israel.
Deadly beautiful.
That about exhausts my links for tonight. I wanted to get the linkdump out of the way first, based on last weeks fiasco (which I have corrected by deleting the redundancies).
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?