Thursday, May 22, 2008

 

Suck on That!

(3)
It amazes me that although I am (or was - eheh) in excellent shape sleepwise, I have been unable to come up with with more than the previous two posts. Should I turn the fans on again? Naw. I attribute my relative lack of output tonight to my recent readings of my drog, the memories of which are still scooting around the surface of my cortex creating havoc, brainwise. These memories are keeping my otherwise productive cortex busy on the integration problem. Memory is much involved, as you might expect, and the lower part of my reptillian brain is suffering from the modern equivalent of narrow bandwidth. Thus my entire brain, from top to bottom, is sooo busy that my usually creative cortex is operating in slow motion as an entirely surface phenomenon. Oh well.
We can't control our brains. I have therefore abandoned 3.2 beer for the moment and swigged down a double shot of Canadian Mist diluted in Diet Pepsi. Will this stimulate the 'whole brain' into following the blogger path? We shall see...
Yes. It seems to me now, after a somewhat amazing dialog with my brain, that the booze worked.
I shall now attempt to replicate that dialog for your edification:
----------
me: Suck on THAT!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?