Friday, May 02, 2008

 

Modern Politic

(3)
To press the matter further, shit stinks. Shit contaminates. Wash your hands after contacting shit. In fact, it is precisely for these reasons that I colored 'the brown telephone,' brown. I talk to god on a shit-colored telephone. I know god's number (666) but god does not know my number. God can not call me, but I can call call god any ole time. God may or may not answer, but I have control. I thereby associate god with shit. God stinks. That is my message. There is nothing logical about that message. It is a totally emotional message. If you want logic you need to study philosophy. And remember: emotion is like a gun which has a very limited range: it is very accurate in the short term, but its accuracy fades after a minute or two. Logic, on the other hand is weak in the beginning but gathers strength over time.
And not that I intended to insult African-Americans. Not at all. I made the brown-shit association only recently.
Obama is unabashedly brown. He clearly sees this pigmental issue as a confluence of genes, not an excremental association. Obama has his head screwed on straight. Obama is more logical than emotional, and this shows. Obama appeals to 'intellectuals' like me. Hillary appeals somewhat more to 'emotionals.' But both are beautiful in their own way. I still think they should be on the same ticket but I understand that might be impossible. No matter who eventually wins, I would be extremely turned off by a Jewish VP and would vote for McCain.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?