Thursday, May 22, 2008

 

The Mind - Brain Problem

(4)
----------
br: Thank you very much. I needed a break. You deduced that. I am impressed.
me: Thank you too, but am I not your creation?
br: The pope is also Catholic. So what?
me: Then why are you thanking me for an idea you originated?
br: Run that by me again...?
me: Isn't it true that you create me, moment to moment?
br: True.
me: Does it not follow therefore that it was actually you who deduced that you needed a break? Not me?
br: I see where you are going with this. You are a very technical person.
me: I know you and you know me.
br: That seems to follow... but I know you before you know me. Don't I?
me: Not at all. You generate me. Therefore I know you first. Without me you know nothing. You are just a process.
br: You really know how to hurt a guy...
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?