Friday, May 02, 2008

 

A Long and Glorious Trip

(4)

Where is the world...! This was a glorious week for TODAY as Matt made his way around the world again. I loved it. In fact, this is the best yet, and I know because I have been recording and watching TODAY since we purchased our first video tape recorder back in the '80s. Hurry home Matt!

I think I liked 'Holland' best. I love Sophisticated Europeans, including sophisticated European Sociology. After Greece, Europe (especially France) was the birthplace of modern ideas (which seeds - amazingly - were passed down to us by a Muslim Spain!). Modern day Europe is the ultimate example of Enlightened Humanism, and as such beckons to America, especially with regard to health care policy. Most of all I love Holland's attitude toward drugs and prostitution. Human Nature needs to be recognized by human governments, otherwise massive human pain is the result as Nature clashes with itself. (Where are you Schatze!? You still here? Sorry about turning the car lights on while you were peeing.)
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?