Friday, May 30, 2008

 

I Love Obama!

(4)
I was fascinated by the most recent revelation of circumcised media concerning Obama's Chicago church: Seems a white Catholic priest named Michael Pfleger was recently invited to speak to the congregation. It is all over the news and you have no doubt seen it many times. Various circumcised and uncircumcised pundits, taking that appearance in political terms, have suggested that it is detremental to Obama, although it is on the surface aimed at Hillary. (gassed there, about 8 coughs, RLG). The idea, I suppose, is to embarrass Obama, reminding us of the Reverend Wright videos.

I will admit that it has been about 54 fucking years since I last heard a Catholic priest give a sermon. I will admit that. But it is also very clear that this pathetic white priest was aping Reverend Wright. It is furthermore very clear that the style and rhetoric was calculated to evoke a response by 'black racists' in the audience, and that response was duly recorded in the video. The implication is that an Obama Administration would open the floodgates to black racist influence in our current Jew-dominated government. Whether or not that would be an improvement I will leave for the reader to decide.

In any case, I want to take this opportunity to express my support for Obama. I love Hillary too, of course, but I am impressed by Obama's obvious integrity.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?