Thursday, May 15, 2008

 

High Spirits

(2)
And before leaving this subject tonight I would like to add this little tidbit to the effect that 'universal coverage' refers not only to medical care as a human right, but to infant sexual intactness as a human right. It would be an obscene perversion if 'universal health care in America' resulted in 'universal sexual mutilation for health reasons.' The Judeo-Muslim perversion called 'circumcision' must be outlawed in America except in the clearest possible medical circumstances, and if God doesn't fucking like it, then fuck the Old Bastard. And if Jews and Muslims don't like it, then let them move out of America to some or other land where they can practice their faith unmolested by modernity.
----------
Oh my! Did I just insult God?! Uh-oh... Oops!
Well folks I waited for a response from god. Nothing. My blood pressure subsided, and all returned to normal. I entered boredom, eventually, and dialed 666 on the Brown Telephone. I waited... No answer.
I then extended the antenna, and God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: You familiar with the physics of electromagnetism?
gd: Electro-what?!
me Never mind. Can You talk now?
gd: You're in a cue... I'm very busy... hang on...
me: China Earthquake.
gd: How did you know!? (aside:) 'No. Send his ass to Hell.'
me: Electromagnetism. By the way, who was that lucky person?
gd: Lucky?
me: I take it business is quite good at this time?
gd: Excellent. We are all in high spirits.
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?