Friday, May 09, 2008

 

Hello?

(2)
Myanmar is big news this week because of the cyclone (hurricane) which recently devasted the coastal areas and killed many thousands of people. But the story is amplified by the government's refusal to allow other countries to assist. The result is that many more thousands of people are going to die in the very near future unless the international community takes matters into its collective hand and imposes international aid on the hapless citizens. Sounds like a good idea to me! Fuck the generals. Who the hell are they?!
As I contemplated this recent tragedy, blogwise, I naturally thought that it might not be a bad idea contact the Jewish god WHTZSNM in order to get His take on the matter. I wondered, first of all, whether He was even aware of the tragedy. I pulled out the brown telephone, dialed 666, and extended the antenna. God answered immediately.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: I was wonder...
gd: (interrupting) Can you call me back?
me: Yes, but...
gd: Busy. Very busy! (hangs up)
----------
Well folks, I deduced from that, that god was processing souls from Myanmar, making snap decisions concerning individual final destinations. I suspected He would be busy on that job for quite some time. So I dialed Jesus on 123. Busy. I dialed the Holy Ghost on 321. A mechanical voice (obviously recorded) responded with
----------
hg: Imbsynwclmeblorlvnmrwhcrchy
----------
I hung up, slightly frustrated by this unusual situation. Then it dawned on me to call Lucifer. Would he be able to fill me in on the goings on?
I dialed Lucifer's number.
----------
lu: Hello?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?