Friday, May 09, 2008

 

Forbidden Fruit?

(4)
Unless you are regular reader you might be shocked by my rapport with Lucifer. If so, you need to investigate earlier posts - or - quit this blog. For those of you who are still here, I offer the explanation that whereas the Jewish god WHTZSNM has condemned Himself by His own writings (in the Very Old and Odius Testament), there is no record at all of Lucifer's position inside the VOOT. My interviews with Lucifer therefore, are the only external record against which we may judge Lucifer. See these posts for more information.

Which brings us to the current situation: Kootch is still enjoying her yearly vacation in Japan. I am still enjoying my total aloneness (faggotry excepted, of course). Furthermore I have been able to resurrect Oldcomputer. Who knows what fruit might result from that?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?