Thursday, May 22, 2008

 

Feeling Good!

(2)
I'm back early again, with a different excuse this time: Feeling good! I had hit the sack (last night) at 2210 (according to my gas log) after a long day. I was gassed heavily from 0200 until 0500 (approximately). I got out of bed at 1000. Nine hours of sleep?! I love it! As the day progressed, I began to consider whether It was a good idea not wait for tomorrow to do my blog. So here I am, early again, totally unprepared. This might be a good time to describe my DROG in the most general terms:

It began, initially, as a diary on my Apple II+. I would encrypt the diary after writing it. But I had got indications during the late '80s, early '90s, that it was being read. How was that possible? I conjectured that my 'neighbors' were using (then) recent electronic discoveries to replicate information on my crt. I eventually conjectured that the stalker Gerash was at the bottom of that, and that the information had somehow leaked out beyond his control. (My 'DROG' therefore became - in effect - one of the first blogs.)

This DROG begins in December '96, and lasts until about June '04 when I began my current series of blogs, and contains quite a lot of valuable (as it turns out) personal history.
Rereading those ancient entries in recent days was something of a revelation. My overall impression is that my style has deteriorated somewhat over the years. On the other hand, the subject matter has changed somewhat, and so has my awareness of my possible readers. This might explain some or all of the changes in 'style.' I've been thinking about including various small excerpts from that drog into this blog. We'll see...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?