Tuesday, April 22, 2008

 

Technology Amplifies

(1)

Happy Earth Day! In fact, happy Earth week! Green is everywhere, even here in Colorado as the trees around us slowly do their spring thing. It will be a while yet before the plants here become very sexual, but I had the pleasure (yesterday) of witnessing a couple of birds do their spring thing several times on the patio railing near the food dish. I thought, 'Well, it doesn't last very long but they at least get to do it often!' The male seemed (as usual) to be having the most fun, while the female, on the other hand, only needed to stand there and look sexy. I supposed that the reason for this disparity had something to do with the difference in energy required for copulation, an example of Natural Economics. Interestingly, Human Economics does not necessarily follow that energy/reward path. It usually does, but modern technology amplifies certain instances nowadays. (Bill Gates is only one example.)

Kootch is winging her way to Japan for her yearly vacation and I am left alone, totally paranoid. I don't go along with her because I would only be a distraction. Her family would have to 'accommodate me.' Bummer. Kootch deserves to be free from her American Husband at least once a year. Anyway, I need to 'hold down the fort' so to say. I shudder to think about how JF forces would defile our domicile if given that chance.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?