Friday, April 25, 2008

 

Talking With the Holy Spirit

(1)
Well folks, as you can see from the previous conversation, The Holy Ghost has something of a communications problem, whereas Both WHTZSNM and Jesus are able to communicate reasonably well. In the HG case, however, we seem to be faced with some kind of an aphasia (speech impediment). Nevertheless, HG can express rudimentary ideas quite well to a careful listener, and we are careful listeners, if nothing else. The conversation continued:
----------
me: Could You repeat that?
hg: (garbled)
me: Acid generates self-knowlege.
hg: Comprendiocius!
me: I thought you would like that.
hg: Whtsyrnbr!
me: I don't give that out. Sorry.
hg: Bmmmrrlonius. Whrru?
me: Earth.
hg: Nvrhrdft.
me: NGC number is zero.
hg: Prmssg!
me Near Alpha Centauri.
hg: Bnngg! Imnffwy!
me: Four light years or so if I am not mistaken.
hg: (garbled)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?