Friday, April 04, 2008

 

Mostly Static

(2)
(I tried formatting the previous post to see whether JF agents would dare to interfere. Apparently they did not, or did so minimally. A problem is that Blogger's 'preview' function does not quite accurately reflect the final published result. Blogger needs to fix that.)

Continuing the logical train from the previous post, it would seem that Jesus' life and death represented a 'full stop' in monotheism (including Mohammedism), at least insofar as the true nature of 'The Creator' is concerned, leaving Humanity with the question of, 'What The Fuck...?!'
(But this is an esoteric conclusion. Most folks will sail blithely by this red flag, suspecting nothing. For those of you who clearly see that red flag I shall continue the conversation with Jesus:)
----------
me: You died.
js: I'm not dead yet.
me: In your previous life you died to please your Father in Heaven.
js: (static)
me: Your death saved us all from Hell.
js: (static)
me: And now Earth is in danger of being swallowed by a black hole before you get home to Proxima Centuari.
js: So (static) what?
me: We think that you are scheduled to save us all again.
js: (static)
----------
The conversation ended there after several minutes of nothing but static, and I concluded that Jesus was speeding through a gas cloud which inhibited the propagation of His weak signal. I shall attempt to contact Him later in the week.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?