Friday, April 11, 2008

 

Is Google Jewish?

(2)

Speaking of idiots, two of them between the ages of about 18-22 recently knocked on my door. Such knocks are rare. After observing them through the peephole I decided to 'answer the door.' One of the idiots said that they were selling something. I replied that I was not in the market to buy anything. I then closed the door. Little did they know that they were talking to someone who had a loaded .357 in his hand. I got the impression that they were there either to harrass me or to 'identify' me. Hmm.
Back to the subject for tonight: crypto Jew. During my search I stumbled across several sites which I found very interesting. This is one of them. I had no idea whether the allegations were justified, but I have to admit that I giggled. Naughty me! And here is another site which got my attention. I especially liked the questions at the end of the piece. Good questions!
I should mention that my search for anything Jewish on Google brought up this screen, warning that I might be offended by the results. I was not at all offended, of course, but I wondered about the Google motivation behind this ludicrous 'warning.' Was the message intended only for Jews? Christians? Others? What in the fuck does Google mean by this message?!
Is Google Jewish?
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?