Tuesday, April 22, 2008

 

Further Conversations with Diety

(3)

me: Maybe, but I need the telephone number of the Holy Ghost.
gd: Pray tell me why you need that number?
me: I am a student of philosophy.
gd: Philosophy?
me: Philosophy is somewhat related to Theology.
gd: Theology?
me: Theology is the study of God.
gd: The number is 321, but good luck getting any 'information.' (hangs up)
----------
I then punched in 321:
----------
hg: Helughga?
me: I am an investigator.
hg: (garbled)
me: God gave me your number.
hg: Bzzthfoff!
me: I am in contact with Jesus also.
hg: Statfffficus?
me: Yes, but we think it might be temporary.
hg: Wii?
me: Me.
hg: Whcnidufru?
me: I wondered whether you were interested in Earth.
hg: Shuudl Ibee?
me: Yes. We do Acid.
hg: Acid!?
me: Lysergic Acid Diethlamide.
hg: (garbled)
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?