Friday, April 11, 2008

 

Crypto Jews

(1)

60 Minutes had an interesting interview last Sunday with Douglas Feith, who served under Donald Rumsfeld (Secretary of Defense) during the first half of the disasterous Bush Administration. The interview was essentially a Feith attempt to defend his performance during that period. To me, Feith came across as a complete idiot who should never have occupied such a high position in government. You really must see the interview to believe it. Feith worked with Wolfowitz under Rumsfeld. All three later resigned. All three, in retrospect, appear to have been complete idiots, along with their commander-in-chief, Bush, with regard to the Iraq War. But was there more to the story beyond obvious all-around idiocy? I thought so.
My knowlege of Jewish surnames suggested to me that all concerned (except Bush) might be Jews. Feith and Wolfowitz were later confirmed as such, but Rumsfeld remained 'religio incognito' in that regard. Vice president Cheney was also suspect, but a search of both Cheney and Rumsfeld turned up no mention of personal religion in either case: they might be or might not be, Jews. What were they, religionwise?
This brought me to the idea of 'sleeper Jew'. After a bit of searching I came across the concept of 'crypto Jew.' This was the concept I was looking for. I needed it to fill out my conjecture that Rumsfeld was a hidden Jew along with Cheney. My conjecture posited the scenerio that the Iraq War was the result of Jewish Tribalism gone apeshit. That is to say that influential Jews in American government influenced a dumbass president to attack Iraq in response to an attack by Afghanistan, a totally different country. The purpose of this misdirected aggression was to increase Israeli security by involving America in a war which was very close to Israel geographically, bringing hundreds of thousands of American troops into positions near Israel, which was the emotional if not actual state to which these crypto Jews owed their allegiance.
Prove me wrong if you can.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?