Thursday, April 17, 2008

 

Ann and Anne

(3)

Been playing a lot of C-III lately and not much Comcast chess. Also been gassed and irradiated more or less as usual. I'm early this week both because I got adequate sleep last night and the weather forcast for Saturday was way too nice for me to be hungover. (Getting autosave errors at this point at 1954L - problem disappeared.)
----------
The above was the final recorded blog entry from last thursday night. Autosave soon failed again and I played some Comcast chess for a while, then lost interest in booze and ate supper. I suspect hackery (of course) as the cause of my problems with Blogger that night.
I've long since forgotten whatever I was going to write in the next few posts but I do remember that I wanted to commiserate with Ann over the recent death of her father. Interestingly, this song was a favorite of my high school girlfriend, Anne.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?