Friday, March 28, 2008

 

Telephone problems

(4)
God's reaction was that He needed some time to cogitate on this revelation and I agreed to call Him back later. I did so after ten minutes:
----------
gd: You again?
me: Figured it out yet?
gd: What do you mean by 'LHC?'
me: Large Hadron Collider.
gd: What's a 'hadron?'
me: Lucifer tells me that the description of a hadron can be found on page 999072441 of his publication, Universe Basics.
gd: Huh?
me: He says that the book was destroyed in the Big Bang, but that he memorized it. He suggested to me quite recently that if You were really interested knowing Physics Fundamentals You would do well to contact him directly via the Brown Telephone.
gd: Out of the question! (hangs up).
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?