Friday, March 21, 2008

 

Recent Personal News

(3)
(Beer #4 at 1721. Time for the news... I'm back at 1806 with beer #5. I seem to have reached the equilibrium stage: metabolization rate equals intake rate.)
Before leaving the subject of 'race' tonight I need to describe a recent personal event: Yesterday I visited the Kaiser Permanente drug store (I rarely use the telephone) to order a refill of Warfarin. I then made my way to the King Soopers across the street to do some grocery shopping. Soon after entering the store I came across a familiar scene: a very black dude with a very white good-looking girl. They acted like boyfriend and girlfriend. I ignored them and they seemed to ignore me, but I knew we would meet again soon. Sure enough. Done with my shopping I prodeeded to self-checkout. Halfway through the procedure I heard the black male ask the attendant a question. They were at a checkout station to my left; however the attendant was not at her post (she returned later). The distraction served to confirm my suspicion that those two were paid actors hired by the racist Jew Gerash to harrass me. These kinds of incidents have happened from time to time at various King Soopers since Obama began his run for the presidency. I did not previously mention them here because I have learned over the years that Gerash seems to enjoy the 'publicity' associated with my writings (whether they be private or public:) writing about Gerash's stunts only serves to reinforce the particular behavior. I mention this incident as an experiment: will Gerash continue with this behavior where it can be observed and confirmed by KS cameras? Or will he cease and desist? I shall see...
In other personal news, investigations with the ZC-185 'on a stick' yielded the usual confusing amount of information, but I again confirmed TCR - related physical symptoms. Trying to correlate physical sensations with the ZC-185 is difficult for these reasons: 1) Readings vary considerably with device orientation. That is to say, readings vary according to the device's pitch, roll, and yaw (to use the aviation terms), and readings can vary significantly after changing only one of those parameters only ten degrees. Furthermore, in all three cases, only about 90 degrees of change can be observed because of visual limitations. Even furthermore, there are 360 degrees each way, such that to map a single cubic foot of space precisely would require 360x360x360 measurments. Multiply that by the total number of cubic feet in the apartment and you have an impossible task. True, the project would be considerably simplified by taking measurements only every ten degrees on each axis, but the project still remains immense (36x36x36 measurements per cubic foot). Nevertheless, I have noticed a significant drop in radiation recently, accompanied by a significant increase in gas.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?