Friday, March 14, 2008

 

Living Above...

(3)
The big political news this week was the Spitzer debacle. Tons and tons of schadenfreude! I had admired Spitzer (what a name!) in the early 2000's for his energetic prosecution of Wall Street criminals, but had lost track of him until recently, when he surfaced in the news as a Jewish Lawyer (I am not a big fan of Jewish lawyers), Governor, and ex-prosecutor. I giggled. I'm still giggling. Shame on me. I can tell you this, folks: it could have been worse: Spitzer is at least a heterosexual, interested in good-looking young pussy. Gerash (another Jewish lawyer) is, on the other hand, interested in good-looking, uncircumcised, old Irish males. Quite a difference in sexual tastes, there. Furthermore, Spitzer's 'love objects' were willing, provided there was generous financial compensation. Indeed, they were 'in the business!' I, on the other hand, am not at all willing for any price.
Spitzer and Gerash share more than just a Jew-lawyer connection: both think of themselves as being 'above the law.' Gerash continues to think of himself in those terms, whereas events seem to have caused Spitzer to recently revise his opinions in that regard.
And whereas Spitzer was wrong, Gerash is quite right. Gerash is indeed above the law, at least in Arapahoe County, Colorado. So far...
Complicating this fact, however, is my .357 magnum. Gerash is not only above the law...
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?