Friday, March 07, 2008

 

Jewish Technology

(1)
Today finds me somewhat sleep-deprived as usual (thursday night is usually a bad night), but a few beers seem to be negating the SD effect somewhat. Interesting news to report: I have finally been able to correlate 'subjective feelings' with 'objective evidence,' radiationwise: TCR (teeth-chattering radiation) shows up very clearly on the ZC-185. I was reading this essay a couple of weeks ago and noted that the sentence, (A microwave oven heats food from the inside out because microwaves penetrate the surface to rotate water molecules contained in the food. This molecular shuffling generates heat) seemed to be in error. Actually, microwaves heat from the outside in. The incident renewed my interest in the ZC-185, and I started carrying it around with me. Before long I noticed a peculiar reading: in spite of the fact that the needle remained below 10 percent and the green LED remained bright, the red LED fluttered at about the TC frequency. What could that mean? I concluded that the device was detecting radiation spikes: 90 percent of the time (or more) there was no radiation, but ten percent of the time (or less) there was radiation. It seemed to me that what we had was pulse width modulation where the microwave energy was generated in pulses at about the teeth chattering frequency. The fundamental frequency was being detected in its pulsed form. Can PWM account for other symptoms? Probably. PWM radiation at or near the neuron firing rate might be able to cause neurons near the surface to fire, producing the various sensory sensations I experience: (muscle twitching, skin crawling (a form of MT), tingling (also a form of MT), itching, and stinging). I would guess that the unmolulated fundamental frequency should produce heat which would most likely manifest as stinging, especially in corners of the eyes and along the eyelid interface where there is the most moisture. That fits with my experience.
60 Minutes had an interesting piece on this subject last sunday. Based on my experience, I would guess that the 'Ratheon Ray Gun' is the result of much testing on human volunteers who were handsomely paid for their information. I suppose. Better them than me... I think. But on second thought I could use the money!
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?