Friday, March 28, 2008

 

The Jewish Faggot Gerash

(2)
I call your attention to the previous post with regard to how it is formatted: there is too much space between paragraphs. This is a Judeo-faggot problem: Gerash knows my passwords and is able to enter Blogger with me. He is therefore able to 'adjust' my writing in an irritating way. The obsessed Jewish faggot Gerash is apparently able to format extra spaces once I have introduced carriage returns, spoiling the effect I intended. For that reason much of my previous posting has been 'en block.' The obsessed Jewish faggot Gerash no doubt derives considerable pleasure every friday night by being such an 'intimate pardner' with me in these writings. I could change my passwords, of course, but that would be like changing keys to our apartment: the Jewish faggot Gerash would simply purchase those keys from unscrupulous fellow faggots. So I will resume my previous formatting, butt I needed to expose this Jewish faggot in the meantime.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?