Friday, March 07, 2008

 

An Invisible Crime

(2)
This seems to make me somewhat of an expert on the effects of high doses of EMR. Any questions? It will cost you...
The afformentioned correlation does not help me to otherwise interpret the readings on the ZC-185, unfortunately. It is an amazing instrument, which produces mysterious results. I like it because of its obvious sensitivity but also for the three 'sensitivity settings' (basic, linear, and logrithmic), plus the two mode settings (analog and digital). Most of all I like it for its efficiency: the two little batteries last for a long time. When I first bought it I left it on 24 hours a day, testing it for how often I would need to replace them. It was still going after a week, but was clearly near death. The ELF, on the other hand, is extremely inefficient, dying after about 24 hours.
Bringing us to the ACSD. I have not 'attacked' the ACSD since 2-15-08 (below) because they are, in my case, faced with 'an invisible crime.' There is no objective evidence that a crime is being committed. Furthermore this crime is a one on-one-crime: the public at large is not at risk, which places this crime (if any) in the lowest category. Furthermore the crime - if any - is 'nebulous.' The ACSD would have been justified in ignoring my complaint, but chose instead to honor it with a 'case number.' I thank them for that. I presume that this means that if my death is in any way 'suspicious' they would be legally justified in investigating the circumstances, in spite of an adverse ruling by the coroner (gassed at that point).
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?