Friday, March 28, 2008

 

Huh?

(5)
All of which brings us back to Jesus' function in modern Judeo-christianity: will Jesus arrive at the end of the world just in the nick of time? Modern Science suggests that Jesus might be late... especially in view of His current situation 'en route.' That is to say that Jesus is widely perceived to be a chimp nowadays (this link is self-referential, therefore you need to scroll down a bit to see what I intended), and as such might be subject to the 'laws of physics,' resulting in widespread panic throughout the scienticic community.You know me: I am very interested in these matters. I therefore decided to contact Jesus on the brown telephone. I dialed 666.
----------
gd: Hello?
me: Oops. I wanted Jesus.
gd: You need to dial 123.
me: Thanks. (I dialed 123 on the Brown Telephone. Jesus answered)
js: Hello?
me: I am an investigator.
js: (static)
me: I am curious concerning your current state: when will you be again available?
js: Available for what?
me: Universal Redemption.
js: Huh?
me: Earth tilts in the balance. You are The Savior.
js: You are a (static) nutcake. Buzz off.
me: I take it that you are very bored with your current situation and that you are in no mood to communicate.
js: Right. But I like you. Whence this conversation?
me: They say that you are the savior of the universe.
js: Huh?
----------
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?