Friday, March 14, 2008

 

Happy Pi Day!

(1)
Happy Pi Day! March 14 is Pi day and 0159 was Pi minute. Did you stay up for the celebration? I hit the sack around 2230 and slept reasonably well, arising about 0930. There was intermittent radiation, but last night was free from the usual determined attacks (hours long) designed to keep me awake. The stalker may have been in a (rare) good mood. I am continuing my ZC-185 testing, and I was recently able to confirm the relationship between TCR (Teeth Chattering Radiation) and the fluttering red LED: the LED did not flutter in the (rare) absense of TCR. I was also able to make a connection of sorts between two of my three favorite spots (bed, couch, and computer): when held up to about seven feet above the floor the ZC-185 showed a solid red LED and a pegged needle on the most sensitive scale, and a reading of between 30 and 60 on the mid scale both above my bed and above the couch. Interposing a metalic shield (frying pan cover) reduced the readings dramatically, suggesting that that particular radiation source was above. (I just now checked above the computer and confirmed that radiation above the computer also registers solid red, pegged on the low scale and 40% on mid scale). Walking around the apartment produces a bumpy result, usually near 5% on mid scale but pegging the meter on the most sensitive scale depending on location. The same walk-around holding the meter at about dick level produces much lower readings. Interpreting the readings is problematical because readings can vary significantly depending on meter orientation, and even on how and where your hand contacts the meter. The best readings are probably done with the meter attached to a wooden stick. I'll try that. Report next week.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?