Friday, March 21, 2008

 

Friday Linkdump

(4)
Bringing us to the Linkdump section for tonight at 1936L:

If women ruled the world. I love those bullets!
Insane motorcycle drivers. Jaw-dropping.
Stellar explosion shatters record. Sublime to...
'Cause the bible tells me so... ridiculous. I saw this excellent piece on Nightline. Those two pathetic ignoramuses are in the business of doing harm to children and as such are only one cut above mohels.
Expelled! You will have to scroll down quite a bit to escape the 'header' section, but it's worth the effort.
Today is 'Good Friday...' I guess... (Beer #5 at 2008L.) Jesus died 2000 or so years ago in order to asuage the murderous inclinations of his 'heavenly father' once and for all. Or so they say. In the heavenly father's defense, they also say that Jesus was resurrected three days later. 'Well, maybe,' to use one of Carl Sagan's more telling terms.
Pastor Wright deplores the fact that America is 'ruled' by 'rich white people,' but consider the alternative.
Bringing me to the end of my links. Time for music: Mozart Piano Concerto #9:
first movement.
second movement.
third movement.
This may not be exactly appropriate for Good Friday but the setting at least is: a cathedral. I love the third movement.
Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?